The Bayside Solicitors Planning team prides itself on its incisive and strategic management of planning and environment concerns. Our focus is on providing clear and practical solutions for our clients.
Our team can assist with:
- Problems that can arise between landowners, developers and builders
- Appearances before all relevant appeals tribunals, courts, advisory committees, regarding the full range of planning appeals, enforcement actions and other issues
- Issues relevant to the control of planning decisions under the Planning & Environment Act 1987 (Vic.)
- The types of land use or developments that will be permitted or objections that can be raised under the planning schemes
- Dealing with Councils, including negotiations relevant to planning schemes
- Over viewing whole projects from planning through, and in to, construction phases
- Victorian Planning Provisions as they relate to the discretion to grant permits and conditions that can be attached to those permits
- Representation, advice and submissions dealing with objections to planning permits
- Negotiating the best result for you
We pride ourselves in delivering cost-effective and result-driven legal services. Contact us on 9781 4822 to arrange your first free interview.